Downloading the Campion MyConnect app
To access your digital MyConnect products, you will need to download the MyConnect app.
Below you will find the MyConnect apps which will allow you to read your eBooks on a tablet device (iPad or Android), Windows device (PC, laptop or tablet), a Mac (desktop or laptop), or an online web browser.
Once you have downloaded the right MyConnect app for your device, you can log in using the user name and password provided in the email you received from Campion after you ordered your digital MyConnect products.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE WHEN DOWNLOADING:
- When downloading the MyConnect app, ensure you are connected to a WiFi (i.e. at home) or school network which has an active internet connection
- To access your ebooks offline, you will need to have downloaded our app and your ebooks earlier to your device when online
- Once downloaded, click on the MyConnect icon on your device, and then login with your user name and password provided in your email from Campion
- If you have successfully downloaded the MyConnect app, the MyConnect icon will appear on your device’s screen. If this icon does not appear on your screen you will need to contact your school IT team for assistance as you may require administrator access to your device.
- If you have problems logging in or accessing your books, you may need to contact your school IT Administrator and ensure you have access to the following domains via your school proxy:
- For all other issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your student name, email address, and a short description of your problem, or CLICK HERE to complete an online form.
Select the right app for your device from the options below
The minimum recommended device is an iPad3/iPad mini retina running on iOS 7.1. Please note that the use of iPhones is not recommended with this app.
Click below to download the MyConnect app to your iPad:
- Go to the App Store on your iPad
- Search “Campion MyConnect”
- Click “Install” (You may be required to enter your apple ID and password)
The minimum recommended device is a Galaxy Tablet 10″ running on Android OS 4.4 (Kit Kat). Please note myConnect will only work on tablets 10inch and greater.
Click on the GOOGLE Play logo below to download the MyConnect app to your Android device:
- Go to the Play Store on your Android device
- Search “Campion MyConnect”
- Click “Install” (You may be required to enter your Google GMail ID and password)
PC / Laptop/ Tablet (Running Microsoft Windows)
The minimum recommended device is an i3 processor with 4GB of memory, 10GB of free disk, and a screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 running on Windows7 or above.
Click on the Campion logo below to download the MyConnect app to your Windows device:
IMPORTANT: For best results on SurfacePro4 devices, follow this three step installation process:
Step 1. Download and install Package #1 (click here)
Step 2. Download and install Package #2 (click here)
Step 3. Download and install the MyConnect App for Windows (click here)
Mac Laptop or Desktop (Running MAC O/S)
The minimum recommended device is an i5 processor with 4GB of memory, and 200GB of free disk, running on Apple Mac 10.9 (Maverick).
Click on the logo below to download the MyConnect app to your Mac device:
NOTE: We recommend the use of the MyConnect app via the App store. If you select to use this .dmg file please understand that you will not receive future updates or bug fixes etc.
Web Browser version
Minimum browsers include IE-10, IE-11 (Edge format), Chrome-37 and above, Firefox-32 and above, and Safari-5.1 and above.
- Start your browser and navigate to http://myconnect.campion.com.au/login or CLICK HERE
- Login with your UserName and password NOTE: ** You do not need to take the option to register yourself as a new user, this has already been done for you.**
- You will can access your eBooks through the Libarary view